Friday, May 9, 2014

Anniversary Advice Jar Set by Craft Warehouse Design Team Member Denise Johnson


Hello my fellow Craft Warehouse fans!!  I'm Denise Johnson, a CW Design Team member, here to share one of my very favorite projects with you. My DT goody pack included an amazing array of supplies from the "Save the Date" collection by Teresa Collins along with a simply scrumptious pack of Hazel & Ruby scalloped washi tape. When I'm not playing with paper...I'm a professional planner/stager, specializing in DIY, vintage inspired weddings, home decor and theme parties. 

The design team pieces I received were absolutely PERFECT for a DIY wedding set that 
any bride would swoon over! I love the DIY trend, with hands on interactivity from the bride, wedding party, family and friends. This project would be a perfect shower activity or an amazing gift from a crafty bridal party member. 
Let's take a look at my Anniversary Advice Jar Set....    
 



This set includes:

 -a beautifully embellished jar for each milestone anniversary 
-advice cards for guests to fill out
-an "advice" banner
-an envelope keepsake book to store advice cards

Supplies Used: 

Teresa Collins "Save the Date" 12x12 papers, 6x6 paper pad, Damask Stencil, Clear Stamp Set
Hazel & Ruby Scalloped Washi Tapes
2 tags & binding ring
Mason Jars
2 skewers
Styrofoam ball
Hot glue
Burlap scraps
Tulle
Jute
Baker's Twine
Index cards
Distress Ink
Journaling Pen
Ink for stamping
Hole reinforcers
Hole Punch
Paper Trimmer and scorer
**(if creating the dimension (shown in tutorial) you will need Golden Gel Medium and a whitewash medium)









Here's a video so you can see how to make this fun set!

Thank you for taking the time to check out my Design Team project today!
I hope this project inspires you to craft your very own DIY party or wedding decorations and interactive accents. 

Happy Crafting,
Denise 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback! We love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips