Friday, June 27, 2014

Azure Core Kit and Market Street by Craft Warehouse Project Life Design Team Member Meihsia Liu


Hi, friends, Meihsia Liu here today to share my Project Life spread and the process of how I created these pages. I love the concept of Project Life since it is so easy and flexible to work with. Usually I create Project Life weekly but when I am too busy, I only create when there is a special event in the family.


The event of the Project Life spread I am sharing today is based on my daughter's graduation ceremony and party. The kit I used is Becky Higgins Azure edition and both of my page protectors are Design A. I also have some beautiful journaling cards and foil accents from My Mind's Eye to embellish this project.



Usually I print out my photos in 2.75" X 2.75" with .125" border even they are used on 4" X 6" or 6" X 4" journaling card. Another option of the photo size is 3.75" X 5.75" or 5.75" X 3.75" with .125" border. I found this is the easiest way to process all my photos since the 3" square photos (2.75" X 2.75" with border .125") can fit in any sized journaling cards.



The embellishments in the My Mind's Eye Market Street kits are so cute and fun to use. I love to incorporate washi tapes, flair buttons or badges, and die cut sentiments on my spreads. Pasting the foam tape on the edges of the badge when there is a pin will make the badge easier to secure on the card. You can always cut out the sentiments on the journaling cards and paste them on the other cards in the same kit to decorate the photos.



The sentiments here are cut out from the other journaling cards in the same kit.



Here is the LEFT PAGE.



Here is the RIGHT PAGE.



And here is the whole spread.



Project Life is a very easy and fun system for everyone who loves to document life and tell stories even with limited time. Hope you enjoyed the process of my project, and got inspired to create and document your life stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback! We love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips